Friday, October 14, 2016

Fries before guys

SOCIALITE dress | TOMMY HILFIGER sneakers | RETROCITYSUNGLASSES sunglasses | THEPEACHBOX bangle | H&M clutch
damnit, it feels so exciting to finally open my post writing box thingy again, haven't been around for way too long, huh?! 
if you're familiar with my existence, like, at all, then you probably know, that I'm spending this school year in tropical and sunny Miami. Though I'm not going to get into that just yet, because the amount of how much I'd like to tell you about all of it is already insane!! however, one of the challenges this whole upside down life-changing experience includes is time-management, (which probably you could already get an idea, I do suck at, haha) so cut me some slack, but I'm gonna make sure You get at least a weekly dose of vitamin D from me from now on! 
today I have, erm, let's say very Gabija outfit-ish ensemble;D I'm always running late, and this day wasn't an exception, so pretty straightforward and casual pieces were went for. you can never go wrong with LBD, right?! to bring some color, I couldn't resist to play around with rose gold&silver accessories, and to match my (barely can call it a clutch, but it worked, LOL) clutch, I picked dior 999 (the perfect shade of red, btw!) red lipstick. since, yes, that's a way to how you dress a super low-key outfit up;D

cyaaa! 
G.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig