Saturday, January 7, 2017

Wynwood

PACSUN top&choker | ZARA jeggings | COACH purse | NIKE sneakers | CHRISTIAN PAUL watch | vintage ring&earrings | KYLIE (Maliboo) lipstick
Feels so weird, but it's my first time saying hi this year!! 
I'm curious what this year is going to bring as hands down, 2016 has set the bar high. (+ Wishing yours is nothing but successful, adventurous and joyful too!)

Starting it off with taking some pics in Wynwood, a charismatic and full of street art Miami neighborhood, can't be disappointing - I thought to myself. Skipping blending in a big crowd extravaganza got almost impossible, as well as choosing my favorite artwork; wherever you lay your eyes on - there is always something to stop you for a minute and impel you to gaze a little while longer. Endless rows of colorful streets, promising tiny cafes and welcoming modern boutiques provided me another taste of the iconic city. Later - talks over splendid coffee blend for a needed pick-me-up with my sweetheart host mom and the view of briefly setting sun from the window. 

What's the highlight of 2017 start for you??

Love, G xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig