Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pray for your haters

FIVEPOUND tshirt | STRADIVARIUS skirt | BIRKENSTOCK Arizona slippers | CHOIES sunglasses | MARCB bag | CHRISTIAN PAUL watch

holaaa guuys, guess who's back with another OOTD ;)). In Kaunas, where I live, there are barely any decent places to shoot left, and every time I visit Vilnius it's hard to not end up taking pictures in every freaking corner. (I still wanted to keep photos from the same place to keep it more put together though!) 
so anywaays, me and my curly best friend spent a day there, gave some financial support to the local cafes and surely couldn't resist to take some nice shots! recently I've purchased a new camera and lens, so yaay for the picture quality improvement!
now outfit wise, I managed to keep it super casual and comfy again, whooops! fivepoundtee has spoilt me with their tshirts, so I can't seem to stop rocking them 24/7, haha. I wore one of my favourites that day (it says 'pray for your haters'. (mine definitely are in a need for a prayer or two tho ;D)). aand accessories wise, for more gradient effect, kept white accessories on the top and bottom part and black in the middle.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig