Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Moshi products

MOSHI moisturizer&face polish&body lotion&soy wax tealights
we all have some kind of a morning/post-waking up ritual (even me, the last person on earth to call oneself a morning person!). and either you're an early bird or a proud owl as myself, either you're guilty of sleeping in or rushing out of the bed straight away, there's one or a few habits we tend to do before we leave the house (no shame if you end up not going though ;)).
for me, morning activities that I can not skip are having some nutritious&filling breakfast and doing a quick skincare routine.
the first time I've heard of Moshi was when I received a beauty box by Grožio Draugas (I actually reviewed it before (click here, if you haven't seen it!)) where one of their products were included. the brand was super lovely and got me to try out more of their production, which I actually ended up using on the daily basis. I think having a solid skincare routine is a necessity, so I'm going to tell you more about what exact kind of products I use for mine, and (hopefully!) encourage you to establish yours, you should definitely go for it! ;)
  • M O R N I N G  K I C K - face polish
ingredients: water, coconut oil, glycerin, pumice, lemon, orange, camellia, vitamin E, aloe vera.
scent: lemon-orange
basically, this polish is like a lil scrub for your face, that I use for prepping skin before applying any creams or moisturizers. these kind of products not only scrapes off dead skin cells but kick start the circulation in your skin, awakens your stagnant overnight face and brings vibrance.

  • Y O U ' R E  S O  C U T E - face moisturizer
ingredients: water, coconut oil, grapeseed, argan oil, orange, lemon, vitamin E.
scent: lemon-orange
as my skin is rather dry, I look for a moisturizer that contains essential oils. I turned to Moshi's one with a rich feel to it to nourish my dull skin and bring it back to life. I also always apply some moisturizer just before putting on makeup to avoid my skin from getting dry and add a nice finish.
  • T O D A Y  I S  T H E  D A Y - body lotion
ingredients: water, coconut oil, apricot oil, glycerin, aloe vera, parfum, vitamin E.
scent: wild mango
besides your lovely face, you can't forget to regularly take care of the whole body as well, am I right?after using a body lotion, I often find myself irritated that the skin gets sticky or the product doesn't absorb fast enough so I used to apply lotions/body creams way less, but I'm finally happy to own one for which those qualities doesn't apply to. + the deep penetration leaving the skin smooth and devine mango scent kissed, ahh!

Moshi on | Facebook | Instagram | their webpage |

if you have a skincare routine, let me know what your essentials are!
Gabs, xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig