Monday, May 9, 2016

Take a look: Eilat


hey loves! recently I was browsing through my vacation pics and realised (...srsly? srslyyy?! it's been almost two months!!) I still haven't shared any on my blog yet :(.
well, the trip was everything I could possibly need at that (winterish) times, although it was just a few days getaway. feeling the sun kiss my pale skin and being surrounded by swaying in the wind palm trees helped me to recharge (I could get used to it way too quickly! :( ). besides, I got to wander in the Red Canyon and hang with local cats! (and oh boy, their population is huge here! ;D ). it was my second time in Israel and coming back to it's resort - Eilat was definitely not last! here's some of my fave snaps that I took, I love how vibrant they turned out! (p.s. how cute are those straw umbrellas?!?!)

you can also find more photos on my Instagram - @gabijagrey




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig