Monday, April 18, 2016

Grožio draugas newsletter photoshoot


MOHITO clothing 

hola! it's Monday all over again, and here's me showing some signs of being alive, haha. maybe I should release a blog post exactly every Monday?? but considering me being so rubbish at restricting any part of my creative processes I'll think about it a little more)) (however, let me know if you'd like that!).
Oh-kay, sooo. If you're a Lithuanian reader of mine, you've probably already had a glimpse of the newest Grožio draugas newsletter photoshoot's debut or even experienced discovering my face on the newsletter's cover when their beauty box was delivered. Well, tbh the shooting kinda made me realise how bad do I actually still suck at posing, but it does take practice, I reckon..;D I did have a really great time and I'm feeling so-so-so grateful for the opportunity though! Grožio draugas team was super lovely and I immediately felt inspired surrounded by such creative and vibrant people. (U slay, gurls!) To keep it short - I'm gonna share some more exclusive photographs of the shooting that didn't end up seeing the day's light.

hope you like it!<33
G.
Grožio draugas on | their website | Facebook | Instagram |

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig