Monday, April 4, 2016

Vagabond

MANGO coat | VAGABOND sneakers | MARCB bag | vinted jumpsuit | MARC BALE watch 
Photographer | Deimantė Dubauskaitė

oh hello there
it appears to be sneakily late and I barely can keep my eyelids apart, but I've commited myself to finish writing this post a before its release, so please do ignore my nigh-time rumbles if they get a bit off ;)
feels like the whole march hasn't been still for a second, though new dares, an overwhelming fuss is something that I find amusing and necessary. now as I think of it, a good deal of things truly happened - meetings and events, shootings (one for a cover, woop woop!), a getaway to Israel (can't wait to blog it all about the past three!), don't forget the public speaking exam (amirite??) as well as trying to turn my head around winning a scholarship and the next year plans ahead. april's just knocked on our door and brought enthusiasm and a desire to leave monotony at home, what else there's left to do? I took my Vagabond sneakers (love from the first sight!!), jumpsuit (5euro bargain from a hidden vinted store ;) ), the Marc Bale stunner watch (gotta check 'em out!) and went out to give myself a little treat. as the sun came out on my way to a lovely chocolaterie + a good company and brilliant desserts added up, it felt like a tiny celebration of a successful productive month's ending.
the cheesy part of me felt a need to remind you not to forget celebrate the little things in life and make sure to treat yourself once in awhile!
lots of love, G.

M A R C  B A L E on | their website | instagram | facebook |





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig