Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Deichmann press conference | + 5 2016 S/S shoe trends

| D E I C H M A N N |
Before a few weeks I quickly jumped in Deichmann's press conference where I learned more about lithuanians shoes wearing habits, had a chance to peek at their new spring summer arrivals and much more (The brand's ingenuity of fun gatherings syllabus is something I always find admiring!). So besides of sharing a couple of pics from the event, I thought of including a teeny tiny list of some of the biggest shoe trends (some of them you'll be able to spot in the newest Deichmann collection as well!) that could be found helpful for anyone who looks forward to renewing his footwear for the new season in style!


Five 2016 S/S shoe trends:


  • Sneakers
  • Flatforms
  • Pointed-toe 
  • Oxford flats
  • Lace-up/Ghillie


Are you crazed by any of these trends? Let me know which do you like the best!
Cya!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig