Friday, March 18, 2016

Review: Irresistible me hair extensions

| I R R E S I S T I B L E  M E hair extensions |
Well, I assumed hair extensions wouldn't be something I or the majority of local fellas would typically incorporate into a daily life. As it turns out, you don't have to be Kylie Jenner or a complete extravaganza to spicy up your hair-do - with most of them, (these are from Irresistible Me!) you can go as modestly or as crazy as you like. Some struggle with hair thinness, some wouldn't mind to enhance their look by adding some volume or length and some just seek for the pleasure of experiment - if you can relate to at least one of the statements, hair extensions may be something you shall consider!
To start with, cutting my hair short during the extensions delivery wasn't a genius move of mine (ugh, who else wouldn't think that through ?!?!) and at one point I thought I'll be doomed. Buut! Whenever I tried to attach, the extensions blended with my hair and their slighly warmer shade very well, you could hardly notice the shorter hair layer as well.




Putting extensions in to someone unexperienced can seem confusing and challenging at first, but it is easier and less time consuming than you would expect! Small snap-on clips that were sown onto the hair extensions securely attach right under your hair and ensure a tight grip, this way preventing them from slipping. Besides, Irresistible Me goods were super comfy and light, I barely could feel them in my hair! The exact ones that I decided to go for were 20" 200g Royal Remy type in Ash blonde. The store carries an extended selection of lengths, twelve colors and three options of weights (100g, 140g and 200g) depending on how fine is your hair or the volume you wish to achieve. Royal Remy is their deluxe line, made from unprocessed 100% human Remy hair that are extra silky and durable due to an additional treatment. This type's hair thickness is the same from the top to the bottom and as it is real hair, the extensions look very natural. 


The verdict: the gorgeous Irresistible me hair extensions are a high quality and not difficult to use solution to both beginners and more advanced users. I love that you can style, curl, straighten or use any heating tools, even dye your extensions and have fun with your looks while doing less or no damage to your actual hair. They make a great investment option; I wouldn't hesitate a bit to try out other products from the brand!

Irresistible Me on | their website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube 

For funsies, here are before and after pictures. (Quite a difference, huh? :D )

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig