Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Grožio dėžutė №5

| G R O Ž I O  D R A U G A S beauty box|
Before a few weeks I received "Grožio dėžutė" aka Lithuanian subscriptional beauty box by Grožio draugas. To be honest, at first I was a bit sceptical about it and had some doubts if it's really worth ordering. When I finally decided to do so, I didn't make it in time and all of the 4th boxes were sold out. It can get a little challenging to purchase (especially for me, sluggish than ever during the work hours when they come out ;D ) and many miserable commenters usually keep proving it right, but I managed to get it all together the next time and get my hands on the 5th. Even if it took proceeding some tricksy phone hiding under the table strategies whilst trying to survive a boring lithuanian lesson ;). However, I did not expect the box turn out to be so well compiled or think I could get that good of a use of all the included products, but I completely fell in love with all of it's content and I'm confident that I'll be ordering the upcoming ones in the future. They make a perfect girly treat to you and a regular refreshment of your bathroom cabinet stock, plus the real price is almost two times bigger than the actual cost!


Now, here's a few thoughts on the mysterious items the box held -

| G O L D E N  R O S E |

  • Rich color nail polish (12)
There were three products included from Golden Rose; let's dig in with the nail polish, shall we?
Now. staph. take a minute. Doesn't this hot pink color just energise you just by looking at? I'm confident that a few coats of it will not only attract some eyes but help you get into the springtime and easy-going (hopefully, pretty pretty please, not too lengthy to wait for!!) warm days, their mind-set. The polish itself is very pigmented, quite long lasting and quickly drying. Another con - the formula is not too watery, nor too thick - just as it should be!
  • Vision lipstick (121)
I have to admit, whenever the lipstick shades circle around red - my collection is poor and not expanded. If you're in a similar situation like me, this product would have been great news - the particular bright red is an essential and unquestionably made a good addition to anyone's collection. One thing though, there's a color difference between the bullet and the shade after application. The texture is creamy and glides on easily, but it may dry your lips out. To avoid that - try applying an extra layer of lip balm/gloss for some moisture (worked out for me well!).
  • Cat's Eyes eyeliner
Wouldn't call this product waterproof but it is capable to resist some and could be a fine alternative if you have oily lids. The formula dries fast and once it's dry and have gone matte, it's not likely to smudge or smear unless you really mess with it. Also, what I liked about this product is the pointy applicator: great for delicate and precise lines, makes it easy to manage consistency. Overall, this eyeliner is a good offer for it's price and would make an ideal tool for newbies to practice mastering eyeliner skills with. (No shame, 80% of the time I still look like a panda after an attempt to make it winged ;) )


| M O S H I (left) | M O S S A (right) |

  • Mossa Youth Defence organic night cream
From a slight hint of blueberry scent to the sleek&soft feeling on the face that lasted me for a couple of dozens of hours, this product has a plenty of advantages that I keep discovering. Sum up the lack of sleep with a long and exhausting day - you'll find the outcome right up on my face - deep black circles under eyes, loss of firmness and shine. This is the part where Omega 3-6 fatty acids, olive oil + anti-ageing properties of this cream kick in and do the magic overnight. After a single use I could immediately see prime signs of a glowing and healthier skin!
  • Moshi Karma is a bitch body scrub (wild mango)
No jokes, this is the first product my attention was drawn to just after a peek inside the box and it is crystal clear why. Besides a catchy title and the whole philosophy beyond, after picking the cutest packaging up I couldn't were more happy seeing a pretty short, six ingredients list on the side. The product kinda makes me think of/compare with Lush (if you're into their production or looking for a more natural/luxurious body scrub - Moshi can be really worth taking a look into!). For a scrub the texture feels gentle yet sloughing dead skin cells away, leaving skin polished, radiant and nourished from the additional oils. Besides, the smell is divine! (so good that I wanted to taste it :( )




| K O N J A C  S P O N G E (left) | S E B A M E D (right) |

  • Sebamed Hand + Nail balm
Behind a modest and functional packaging lies light-weight and lotion-like consistency product which soothes irritated skin, revitalizes dry hands. Since the cream doesn't leave any greasy or sticky resodue, it's going to be a brilliant alternative to my thick and rich winterish one and prompt me to take a better care of my hands more often during the warmer year period (am I the only one always struggling to apply handcream and ending up with chapped skin??). Also, keratin and panthenol in it strengthen nails, balm's formulated pH balance of 5.5 is precisely the pH of healthy skin.
  • Konjac Sponge Pure White puff sponge
Can't lie, this discovery did cause some curiosity and intrigue and was something I wouldn't normally expect to find. Can't lie, my further actions did include a quick research. And it turns out, that all what you need to do is to damp the sponge and wash your face. And boom! It gently exfoliates, deeply cleanses skin and refines pores. It is possible to use it with or without cleanser - it won't completely change a makeup remover, but it also does remove water based makeup. This goodie upgraded my daily skincare routine and, honestly, took it to the whole next level. The sponge made my facial complexion more smooth, radiant, and plumped, I loved how it feels on your face while cleansing. (p.s. I feel like I could write a whole review on this product, haha. let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more!)

_____________________
The box concluded 7 full-size items and 2 samples.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig