Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Noir

| M A N U E L A  C O N T I coat | P U L L  A N D  B E A R long jacket&tee | T O M M Y  H I L F I G E R jeans | E C C O boots | Z A R A bag | M O H I T O necklace | C H R I S T I A N  P A U L watch | W A N D E R L U S T  &  C O arm cuff&ring | K O S M A R T earrings |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |
hi! like always, I'm buried with a pile of work that needs to be finished, the first term ending in just a few days and so little time. Before I dive into it and force myself to get shit done (shh, let's ignore that new PLL episode tab above!) here's a new post to help your wednesday pass quicker 8)
aand, if you're wondering about my hair and eye color situation that's going on in these pics - probs we will end up thanking the oddly bright sunlight for such alterations (not that I mind the increased contrast in a monochrome look ;)).
Jewellery wise, the highlight that can't be left out is my earrings from Kosmart Geometrix collection (you will be able to find 'em in any VitrinaPRO shop!). They make a great healthy fashion alternative made from bio plastic which has up to 95% natural ingredients (some also are hand-encrusted with finest quality Swarovski crystals!). If your ears get easily irritated or hurt, these hypoallergic earrings whose design and comfort make a perfect balance would be a catch! 

Kosmart on | Facebook | their website

xo, G

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig