Saturday, January 2, 2016

Winter casual

| Z A R A sweater&trousers | S T R A D I V A R I U S denim shirt | P U L L & B E A R coat | T I M B E R L A N D shoes | M A C Y ' S bag | G E R R Y  W E B E R scarf&gloves |


To begin with, may I raise a toast (this time a cup of macaron green tea lying somewhere near will do for moi ;D) and wish you a colorful, ambitious and successfull year to remember!
Unfortunately the snow was running late for Christmas, but just after the snowflakes adorned lone tree branches and a drowsy city, I rushed out and froze my bum for some winterish pictures (the sacrifices I make for you, haha (it's worth it tho!)).

Here's some facts (because why not??):

  • couldn't imagine the past weeks without my fleecy coat
  • the green&dark blue scarf made a perfect xmas gift from the loving madre
  • am I busted of wearing casual too often?
  • already had a pleasure to slip several times on the ice (and ATM suffer from an all-body ache :') )
  • my iPhone case is from SnappyCases
  • the winter cold survival secret: layering! (do I remind of a cabbage yet?)
  • one thing is crystal clear, I'm so living in California ASAP :)))

'till the next time,
xo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig