Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fur cuddles

| N E W  L O O K fur coat | Z A RA top | T O M M Y  H I L F I G E R jeans | M A N G O bag | H&M necklace | C H E C H E silver arm cuff, silver and gold rings | W A N D E R L U S T  A N D  C O gold marble ring&spike cuff |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |

It probably wouldn't be a big surprise if I told you, that fur coat is my favourite clothing item. (Heh, I wouldn't mind to have as many for each day of the week at all ;) ) They're always soft and cozy, keep you warm and toasty when it's cold, are luxurious looking - what else could you possibly desire?! The fur coat I'm wearing actually was a great bargain from one of the Vilnius boutiques called DeJavu, which sell vinted pieces in an extremely good shape. If you ever wander somewhere around the centre area, I definitely recommend taking a look there! 
The outfit wouldn't be complete without my high boots, sophisticated red lipstick&bag, and a bunch of jewelry. (Couldn't decide on gold or silver, so went for both ;) ) I stacked up some rings and arm cuffs by Che Che (check my previous post to see more of their production) and beloved Wanderlust and Co (their smoke&mirrors collection  is such an arm candy!!). W&Co's jewels would make a classy christmas gift if you haven't taken care of that yet. Though there's a warning: you can face some difficulties in not completely wrecking your wallet ;) (I can't get enough of their pieces and wish I owned more as they're incredible to match with!)


Wanderlust and Co on | their website | Instagram | Facebook |

Love,
(probably somewhere buried in fur) G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig