Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mustard x Fringe

| S T R A D I V A R I U S skirt | vinted top | P U L L  &  B E A R jacket | D E I C H M A N N loafers | Z A R A bag | G M Y L E phone case | A V O N earrings | F L O T I necklace
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |
Hey lovelies! Ugh, it's been a little longer than it should have! Recently I got back from hospital (being there between four walls in a bed drove me crazy and the boredom reached a sky-high level!) where I had my eye surgery. (How come it is my 4th one already??) So besides the red, annoyingly itchy left eye and my hand, which still stings a bit from the catheter, I'm more than happy to share my latest OOTD that I shot before a handful of the past days experience. (It was super windy that day, sorry in advanced for the constant need to fix my hair in the pictures, lol!) This outfit is a various fabrics and textures mixture. mostly of leather, suede, and cotton. As I love incorporating vintagy pieces, my (high-neck ofc!) mustard top was found by an accident in my mom's closet (she's such a style inspiration for me!) just before I had to head out - heh, some outfits surprisingly turns out the best in a rush! Also, the suede skirt might be one of my favorite part of the 70's trend that's swinging in for the colder year period, you can style it with pretty much everything and it makes your outfit instantly more fashionable. For a last touch - fringe is always a good idea, even if in different cuts as my bag and shoes. 

Kisses, G.

(Oh, I'm grateful to Floti for an another essential detail - my necklace. Check their lovely and unique store!) 
Floti on | Instagram | etsy store

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig