Thursday, November 26, 2015

Fairy lights

| Photographer Gabija Milčiūtė

Not sure what about you, but I've already gotten into festive mood and my christmas playlist's being raped constantly. (Could you possibly find more calming and pleasant voice than Frank Sinatra's???) The countdown until our city's christmas tree launch and advent calendar start (can't believe I still haven't got one of these(!)...) is unbelievably close and it makes me super excited and eager. There's one thing missing though, snow:( In fact, we did experience our first snow this year, but it was already gone in the afternoon and well, wet and humid streets to shoot in it still is. As the weather is transitioning, so does my outfit choices. Hands down, I'm already one hundred percent ready to rock ugly christmas sweaters (and fuzzy socks, if leaving the house isn't meant to happen!) or creep people with reindeer antlers out, but since there's a whole month left I (honestly) do my best to prevent it for at least a few more days. To not go overboard yet still bring a modest enchanting touch to my chic everyday look I added a faux fur scarf (I wish you were able to feel how soft it is!) that goes well with my zara bag and compliments the coat. Btw, My new trousers from Mango has been a life-changing discovery, (made me think of replacing all the jeans stuck in my closet!) a perfect golden mean between comfort and formal. Talking of discoveries, somewhere under warm thick layers hides another one - Cheche handmade jewelry. Take a look at their pieces which can remarkably fit any style and are fun to combine, pair and stylize! (I've been loving layering rings lately~)
Cheche handmade on | Facebook | Instagram | Online shop |
See ya soon, I'm hyped to start loading christmassy posts >:)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig