Sunday, November 8, 2015

Foxy

| M O O D C A T Z sweater | P U L L & B E A R jeggings | Z A R A parka | S T R A D I V A R I U S backpack | C O N V E R S E sneakers |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |

Another week has unbelievably quickly passed, and, heh, all what it brought is even more oppressive weight on my shoulders and work that needs to be done. The shooting was a little getaway and I had way too much fun with the leaves (so mature, G;) ). As much as I wouldn't want to admit that, I'm a huge procrastinator and postponing the work comes as a second nature to me. The result of it most of the times leaves me stressed out and consumes a lot of energy, which mean I get to live in sweats and gulp endless amounts of black coffee. (I need to make some adjustments on this bad. Srsly!!!) 
Yup, now the outfit seems self-explanatory. The Moodcatz sweater I'm wearing must be my current fave one that I own - not only the design couldn't be more appropriate, I love the fabric and the way it fits. For a laid-back look I added ripped jeggins and a green parka, styled with a brown leather backpack and timeless converse. 
Moodcatz on | etsy store | Facebook Instagram 
Do you tend to procrastinate?
Warmest,
G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig