Saturday, October 31, 2015

Plum rendezvous

| M A N G O skirt | P U L L & B E A R top | L I N D E X tights | Z A R A coat | D E I C H M A N N shoes | H A P P I N E S S  B O U T I Q U E necklace |  N I K O watch | B O R S A  I N  P E L L E shoulder bag |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |
As cheesy as it sounds, when I'm caught up in the chaos and have reached an uninspired state, it's easier to break the creativity block just by being surrounded by crunchy leaves and vibrant colors anywhere your head turns. Especially if you're nuts about fall. (hint: oh boy, I definitely am). Add a cozy coat, dark plum lipstick, cute fringed loafers (I kinda picked myself a gift from Deichmann, haha, the minute I saw those, it hit me that this is a pair I must own!) and a slight breeze in the hair - all the exhaustion and lack of sleep from the past week suddenly goes away and I start to feel energized, floating with new ideas to realize. 
 I truly wished to stay unproductive (like, at all ;) ) on my autumn break (but!) it turned out to be impossible. Speaking of productivity, I won't give up too much yet, but I'm currently working to take Foxysight into a little different waters. (drum rolls...) We shall see, I promise, it's just around the corner and worth a little wait and intrigue!
Cya,
(virtual hug alert!<3)
G.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig