Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cozy knit 'n pearls

| B E R S H K A shirt | P I E C E S sweater | Z A R A trousers&pearl arm cuff | S T R A D I V A R I U S bag | E C C O boots | M A N G O coat | T H E  P E A C H  B O X earrings&bangle |

| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |

Currently I'm heading back from Vilnius in a train and trying to do my best and not flip out about the fact that two children are making such noise and a fuss right beside my seat, heh (control ya cray cray kids, woman!!). Well even if a peacefull ride is probably too much to ask for, I'll manage to use the free time I have and finally speed up the process of this post's release. It was taking (too!) long this time, sorry! Even my hair is still long here, I shot this right before an impulse to chop off my hair hit me last week, but I've already completely got used to it.
Oh, a little more about what I was doing in Vilnius - I've spent a few days at my sister's, we bonded over coffee and some glorious desserts, went for a late cinema session and pretty much had some quality sis time. I was also shown a bunch of boutiques (the trip is completed with a stunning faux-fur bargain from one of them!) and the best pizza place there (JD cheat meal was definitely worth it!). The time must run in Vilnius faster, haha, can't believe the fun is over. (I wouldn't mind living there though ;) )
Lastly, besides that the most pleasant part of fall has passed and all what we're left with now is pouring rain for the most of the days, the autumnal color palette didn't leave my outfit. Beautiful jewelry from The Peach Box came in handy to put a spin on the look.

Cyaa, 
G.

The Peach Box on | Instagram | Facebook | their website |

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig