Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Uoga Uoga beauty house opening


On the 1st October I was kindly invited to the Uoga Uoga beauty house opening. Not only that I took one of my closest friends - Miglė from Loveneum with me and paid a visit, I had a chance to model a makeup look as well (which turned out flawless, btw!). The guests were able to make their own lip balms, get an unique portrait drawn by a lovely artist, who used Uoga Uoga's natural cosmetic, or even their nails done! The evening was fulfilled with good music, delicious food and obviously - a touch of high quality, natural makeup and beauty products.

Thanks Uoga Uoga once again for an amazing time and gifts! (can't wait to try them out!xx)
Here's a few captured moments of the event (couple of photos are from Uoga Uoga page)











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig