Saturday, September 26, 2015

Rainy day

| Z A R A blouse | N E X T trousers | A S O S long jacket | S T R A D I V A R I U S hat | H & M heels | vinted bag | H A P P I N E S S  B O U T I Q U E necklace |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |
Besides a frosty and humid weather combination in the colder months, I have to admit - I love rain! Grabbing an umbrella and taking a walk in refreshed air, squeezing into rain boots and playfully jumping into puddles or running around with all your clothes on (yes, I'll never get too old for that ;) ) are a few of the activities that I find soothing during a rainy day. 
Even though if you make a great, detailed plan, sometimes (or mostly??) things just won't stick to it and find a way to challenge you even more. Erm, aaand that's pretty much what has happened to me on the at first sight beautiful and innocent afternoon. Believe it or not, but it was hell of a challenge to shoot and make some decent pictures in the rain, but it wouldn't be me if I couldn't find a way to enjoy it!:D 
I went for a neon yellow long jacket, jazzed the outfit up with a little more interesting trousers' pattern, paired it with blacks, and, to embellish, I chose a statement necklace to go along. It came all the way from Happiness Boutique, which provides an enormous selection of excellent quality accessories and free shipping (I promise, everyone would find at least an item to like, so make sure to check the shop out, it's vibe is so sweet!).

Happiness Boutique on | their website | Instagram | Facebook
The exact necklace I'm wearing | x |

Have a great October start,
G.xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig