Thursday, October 8, 2015

Grunge invasion

 | S T R A D I V A R I U S skirt | G L A M O R O U S jacket | M O O D C A T Z t-shirt | N E W  L O O K choker necklace | N I K E shoes | S K I N I J A socks | V A N S backpack |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė |
Like I have mentioned before - I love experimenting with different styles. You probably can see the contrast quite clear, haha, a number of previously posted posts were on the minimalistic side. Grungy and kinda streetstylish style always feels close to me and finding myself in that sort of clothing is always pleasing. The outfit actually was very efortless and easy to put on, it's one of the style mentioned pluses. A couple of my favorite pieces that I must mention are the t-shirt (the alien detail though!!!) from Moodcatz, the Vans backpack, (currently can't imagine a day without it!) and (sure!) the camouflage jacket, which puts it all together. 
Oh, and sure, my nose had to turn red and make an addition to the look ;)

Take a look at Moodcatz!
(impressed by the material softness and quality, good price range and remarkable designs!)
Moodcatz on | etsy store | Facebook | Instagram 

Yours, G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig