Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fuchsia sins

 | S I S L E Y sweater | P U L L & B E A R waxed trousers | A L D O bag | V A G A B O N D heels | M I S S I N bracelet |
| Photographer Deimantė Dubauskaitė
Since the fall start, I've started to find myself focusing on two dressing go-to looks. One of them screams by the season's color palette and trends, kinda matches the surrounding dominant colors - burgundy&marsala, cadmium orange, mustard, ashy gray, dried herb, you name it... And secondly, I've been burying myself in black outfits - balancing between edgy and casual (almost accurate example is right in front of you!). As a nicer day popped into rainy ( 'n already freezing for me!) week, I couldn't help myself but wearing a light, see-through sweater (bought in mid June. guess if I managed to have a good use of it in the summertime after all...:D). Although both are very different, it's croshet material went well with leather!
I didn't go completely pitch-black this time and coordinated a few fuchsia shade accessories - Michael Kors inspired Aldo bag and my fresh arrival, Mis Sin bracelet. The bracelet's spicy design made from natural stones brought fun colors and made me feel special.

Mis Sin on | Facebook | their webpage | Instagram |

Love, G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig