Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bubble gum

AMERICAN APPAREL skirt | BRANDY MELVILLE top | BENETTON sweater | NIKE sneakers | SKINNYDIP LONDON backpack | MANGO sunglasses | GUESS earrings | YAYOI bracelet 
if there were two things that I couldn't imagine myself wearing not excessively lately, then plaid skirts and tones of blue would make it to the very top of the list. and when I say 'excessively' we're speaking going real extra, like during my stay in the US, just before American Apparel closed, I got this exact plaid skirt in every possible color they had in the store, extra. so yeah, you probably can tell I'm super broke after coming back;D. speaking of it, I was thinking of writing some posts on my experience as I get questions all the time. if you have any specifics you'd like to know (ex. exchange program, life in miami/at american school, distance, host fam, etc.) drop me a question either here in the comments or anywhere privately. that would be really helpful and I'd make sure to cover it!:)

+ also, thanks to Yayoi once again for their arm candy, which completed the outfit as a cherry on the cake! (you can check their fun and one of the kind designs out by clicking on here). 


ilyy,
G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gabija Grey | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig